The naked ladies are poking up out of the ground. I saw only one stem with an open flower, and it was nearly under the footbridge.
This morning, I went over my published scenes again and was horrified to see quite a few simple mistakes. I intended to leave the line edit as the last thing I did – in case I end up cutting some chunks out – but I’m feeling a bit embarrassed that people will have seen those errors. I relied too much on Autocrit and Word to pick them up. Grammarly in my browser noticed.
It got warm today, reaching 38C in the shade, expecting 32C tomorrow, with some rain on the way.
I hope you are having a lovely day. 🙂